Transfiguration Academy, a 2018 Blue Ribbon School of Excellence and Middle States Accredited Catholic elementary school, offers an enhanced curriculum and extensive extra-curricular activities to students from PK3 through the Eighth Grade. Our positive and nurturing environment enables children to develop and grow in body, mind and spirit.
From our Pre-K program, designed for three- and four-year-olds through our K–8 programs, our caring, qualified teachers provide a strong, academic foundation for high school and beyond.
Open to families of all faiths, the Transfiguration Academy experience includes:
- Dedicated, experienced, New Jersey State-certified teachers
- Full-day Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten programs
- A robust literacy curriculum– emphasizing grammar, writing, and reading comprehension
- Award-winning STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) curriculum
- Foreign language classes from PreK through 8th grade
- A full roster of specials including: Art, Computers, Music, and Physical Education for all grades
- Before-school and after-school care for students
- After-school clubs and sports, including drama club, boys and girls basketball and girls volleyball
If you are looking for a school that will both nurture and challenge your children to explore their interests, stretch their curiosity, and build their confidence, our faculty and staff are committed to working with you.
Learn more about our School and the Transfiguration Experience
From The Principal
From the Pastor
Our School Info
Visit the School
Student - Parent Handbook
Computer Acceptable Use Policy (pdf)